Saturday, November 05, 2011

The NEW 52 - 2 More Great Books That I Forgot







Justice League Dark --> I have to admit the artwork here is what really hooked me, but I liked the look at the more arcane side of the DC Universe. This story seems big and very exciting so far.









I have not had the chance to read all of the #2 issues yet, but as soon as I do I will post an update to the list of (now) 26 issues out of the original 52 that held my interest. Unless the second issue of one of these titles is just terrible, I'll keep them on the pull list through issue 3 or 4.

Also, if anybody has stumbled onto this blog, please let me know what you think in the comments.

2 comments:

Rank Xone said...

As imaginable, this could be very a challenge. It can be difficult to develop one title let alone 20 and we tend to obtain attached with a certain title which could stem our creativity in thinking of more book titles. Sci-Fi books However, it's really worth persisting with this particular exercise as often the gems make their appearance last.

Rank Xone said...

Naturally, as the writer you'll need to develop candidates for the book title. Rick Frishman of Morgan James Publishing recommends brainstorming at the very least 20 book titles. adventure books